HNC TrailersNow Taking Orders - New 2023 Hyundai Composite Plate Dry Vans.
call / text
Tentative Production Schedule is July - October 2022
Trailers are swing door, Hendrickson Air ride with Tire Max PSI, 20k floor.
Ready to work. Light. Strong. Simple.
Freight and FET Included in price
The Composite(r) is constructed with durable composite plate sidewalls and steel logistic slotted stiffeners. No single sidewall material can be lightweight while providing the same amount of strength.
For maximum ease-of-repair, the HT Composite(r) sidewall design allows for simple and rapid individual side panel replacement without having to remove the stiffeners, resulting in less downtime and increased utilization. In addition, the sidewall panels are fully recyclable
- 20k Rated Floor
- Jost Magnum Landing Gear
- Hendrickson Suspension and Axles
- Surelock & Quikdraw
- Hendrickson TireMaax PSI System
- 5 Dual function lights at rear of trailer
- Hot Dip Galvanized Package
- 5 hinges per door
- Logistic slotted stiffeners standard
- Easiest repairability of sidewall panel
- Sealed wiring harness with internal ground
- Hot-dip galvanized steel rear frame and rear underride guard
- Easy operating door lock rods with rubber handle grips for operator comfort and safety
- Water and debris resistant tail light housing
- Computer controlled machine riveting of sides and roof
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Bottom rail and extended scuff both have interior and exterior ribs to provide protection to fasteners while adding strength and rigidity.
- HT Corrosion Resistance Packing includes HOT-DIP GALVANIZED steel rear frame, rear impact guard, landing gear mounting brackets and bracing, license mounting plate and mid turn signal bracket for extended service life and superior appearance.
- Composite panels are interchangeable with Aluminum panels for greater repair flexibility.
Front wall posts reinforced with special angle clips and welded to the upper coupler for maximum strength.
Model: HT COMPOSITE PLATE DRY VAN
|Weights & Dimensions|
|Height||13 ft 6 in|
|Lift End Gate||No|
|Composition||Plate / Composite|
|Logistic Post Spacing||48 in|
|Two Speed Landing Gear||Yes|
|Floor Type||Wood Floor|
|Tire Inflation System||Yes|
|Number of Rear Axles||Tandem|